• Vivant360vivant360development@gmail.com
  • Reach at 020-25633478

About Us

History of Establishment:-

Vivant Holistic Skill Development Centre is educational consultancy proprietary firm registered under Maharashtra Shops and Establishment Act, 1948

Viddulata Sharad Gawade(Proprietor)

She is in education field since 1997. Has a wide range of experience teaching in Law and management colleges.She also has two years experience of teaching in Preschool(Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan).

Currently, she is a freelance trainer in reputed colleges and guest faculty of Yashada. She has done course in Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy from IPH,Thane.And M.S (Counselling). Also she is a certified trainer in Entrepreneurship.

Emotional Literacy:-

Emotional literacy is made up of 'the ability to understand your emotions, the ability to listen to others and empathise with their emotions, and the ability to express emotions productively

To be emotionally literate is to be able to handle emotions in a way that improves your personal power and improves the quality of life around you.

Emotional literacy improves relationships, creates loving possibilities between people, makes co-operative work possible, and facilitates the feeling of community.

Why Emotional Intelligence is required?

The Latest research (American Institutes for research) indicates that the more likely predictors of future success include not just cognitive learning factors but social and emotional learning tool, starting in preschool through post secondary education extending to post Graduation.

Research shows that IQ (Intelligent Quotient) can help you to be successful to the extent of 20% only in life. The rest of 80% success depends on your EQ. (Emotional Quotient)

Our Solution

Emotional Self control in sport is the ability to control emotional impulses which lead to poor performance, to create emotions which lead to good performance and to be disciplined enough to know when to do either
Happy couples apply their emotional intelligence in their daily interactions with each other. They discuss issues in a courteous way. They listen. Their positive interactions outweigh their negative interactions. They tend to express admiration, understanding, and respect for each other.
To empower and motivate right from individual to executive staff, by means of Emotional Intelligence to become self-contained, self-assured and self aware
In Contemporary challenging business environment where leaders, managers and associates face intense pressure to meet the targets and drive results everyday, our tools and Modules enables the organizational staff to achieve the targeted goal and result driven behaviour.

Our Expertise

Child Development:-
40% Complete (success)
Individual Excellence:-
40% Complete (success)
User Experience:-
40% Complete (success)
Emotional Intelligence:-
40% Complete (success)

Features

How to Brand yourself through effective use of social and other media. Tools and techniques of growing the clients.
Who are pursuing Law course (BSL. LLB, LL.B., LLM. DTL and all diploma courses.)Individuals,Executives,Leaders
It is all about reducing the waiting gap between a degree and success. To seek the opportunity in market.Achieving the goals in systematic and less period

Latest News

  • Award

    Viddulata Sharad Gawade is awarded with the Centre of Excellence award.

  • Program

    Program will be arranged on 03-Sept-2018 with Dahi handi.

  • Assignment

    New courses syllabus will be updated in July-2019

Testimonials

"

In the strongest marriages, husband and wife share a deep sense of meaning. They don’t just get along – they also support each others hopes and aspirations and build a sense of purpose into their lives together. The more emotional intelligent a couple, the better able they are to understand, honour, and respect each other in this manner.

"



Our Team


Chandresh Jhansiwale

Master

Viddulata Sharad Gawade

Centre Head

Sanjay Ghatkopar

Talent Business Partner
www.000webhost.com